D-116 Trending Products Healthy LCD Screen Nevi Feeding double electric breast pump BPA free approved breast pump
1.Designed for painless breast milk say goodbye to a shortage of milk
2.It's “zero backflow” completely, Even if the milk bottle is overturned by accident, the milk will not flow back to the main unit to damage the machine.
3.LED display，mould injection
5.180ml food -grade PP bottle with a wind diameter of 5.0cm,Made of imported PP and silicone without bisphenol A,The large and soft silicon cup can fit the breast better
6.With big lithium battery 2000mA ,No need for a power adapter on the go, easy for breast milk pumping anytime and anywhere
7.With golden decoration,more beautiful
8.Alternate Breast Milk Pumping Mode.Pump milk from the two breasts in turn by means of simulating the natural sucking rhythm of babies with even pumping and release so that the whole pumping process is natural and comfortable, which is beneficial to refill the milk again.
9.The dedicated simulated & bionic chip, with simulation of real breast milk pumping, simulates the baby’s breast milk sucking mode of suction, stop and release to suck milk easily and effectively
10.One machine with three modes: Massage, Breast,simulation
11.Breast Milk Pumping (dedicated pumping) and Frequency (adjusting frequency), can help mothers choose the most suitable suction combination for efficient lactation
12.The touch buttons are easy for operation and a high-definition digital screen with dynamic display makes it clear and visual
13.High temperature resistance, strong transparency and anti-fall green material
1. Before use, please clean it with water; then put it inside CCHMBB Steam Sterilizer for sterilization (except the power adapter, the main unit and the base); and next please combine it completely.
2. Assemble in sequence; note that the soft cover should be fastened in place; and the cup washer should be mounted correctly (the cup washer's handle should face outwards)
3. Plug in the power, press the power button, and the lamp T1 or T2 will flash (subject to the rest position of the last shutdown).
4. Press the function key “T1/T2” to make the lamp T1 flash.
5. Make your teat aim to the cup center; press gently so that your breast is enclosed in the cup; and make your body slightly forward (don't sit or lie on your back, or else your breast milk may flow back to the cup mouth).
6. Press the button switch, and the lamp will not flash but keep on; and press “+” or “-” to adjust the suction as you wish (the default suction is the minimum).
7. When the breast milk flows smoothly, press the function key to switch to T2 (the lamp T2 turns on), and press "+" or "-" to adjust the suction for rapid collection of milk (if the mode T1 is suitable for milk collection, then just use T1).
8. If you feel uncomfortable during use or have finishing using, please press the power button to stop running, and the main unit will make the breast released from the cup (to restart immediately, please wait for 3 seconds).
9. To use it next time, it will follow the sequence of T1 and T2 to massage and collect milk (the memory of last suction is saved in last shutdown).